Thank you for taking the Youth Uplift Challenge!
Download our 2017 Student Impact Report! It can be shared with students who participated to learn about the impact their efforts made. They will also learn about some of the cool and creative things that teams did and some Challenge fun facts.
- 115,000 students took the Youth Uplift Challenge;
- Students from 28 countries participated;
- Over 250,000 hands were created with uplifting notes.
For every hand you made and sent in, the Bezos Family Foundation donated $1.90—up to $500,000—to Save the Children’s programs empowering youth in Nicaragua and Indonesia to rise into a life they dream for themselves. Thanks to your hard work:
- Over 2,000 young people in Nicaragua and Indonesia will receive job training;
- Nearly 20 new supportive youth community groups were formed in Nicaragua;
- and 40 teachers were trained to provide financial literacy education to thousands of youth in Indonesia.
Learn more about the Youth Uplift Challenge in the video below:
Take a look at all of the teams taking the Youth Uplift Challenge - and find yours - on our team map: