Catch up with our Students Rebuild newsletters below, and sign up for future newsletters here.
A thank you for our Youth Uplift Challenge and what to look forward to this summer and fall, in our May newsletter.
- December - The Gift of Reading
- November - A World of Thanks!
- October - Literacy Challenge Underway
- September - Take the Literacy Challenge!
- August - New Students Rebuild Challenge
- July - Save the Date!
- June - Water Challenge Updates
- May - Travel to Tanzania
- April - You are amazing!
- March - Live from Tanzania March 20
- February - We Love Tanzania!
- January - Get Ready for World Water Day!
- December - Beads for the Holidays
- November - Show Your Thanks - Take the Water Challenge!
- October - Join the Water Challenge!
- September - New Challenge Kickoff - October 9!
- August - Back to School!
- July - Celebration & Reflection
- June - We Made It!
- May - Join Us in D.C.!
- April - Last Call!
- March - Happy Spring!
- February - We <3 Our Rebuilders
- January - Celebrating Success & Moving Forward
- December - Make Bones for Peace During the Holidays
- November - Giving Thanks & Inspiring Action
- October - Make Bones for Halloween!
- September - Mark Your Calendars for the Big Event!
- July - Help Paper Cranes for Japan Challenge Win the CLASSYs
- June - Summer Break
- May - On the Road to Washington!
- April - Towards a Day of Action
- March - Japan, One Year Update
- February - Connect with the Congolese
- January - Special Anniversary Edition!
- December - Top 3's of the Year
- November - Dignité Opens
- October - Humanitarian Crises Launches
- September - Haiti, Japan & ??? Update
- August - Crane posters galore
- July - Assembling art, assembling structures
- June 16 - Progress in Japan
- June 8 - Haiti Challenge Wrap-up
- May - Women Leaders and the Future of Haiti
- April 26 - ONE MILLLLION CRANES
- April 7 - Big Spring Update
- March 18 - Japan Action Alert!
- March 5 - Demo, Pennies and Conundra
- February - Haiti Visits & Webumentaries
- January - Haiti: One Year Later